httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: are we ready to roll?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:04:41 GMT
On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> So are we ready to roll 2.0.23?  I haven't heard any showstopper
> complaints about it that haven't been addressed already...

there's still the issue of mod_ssl not working with POST after the recent
ap_http_filter changes.  and another issue where input filter on POST data
is not working (modperl-2.0/t/filter/TestFilter/input_body.pm).  i've
tried debugging, but of course the test works when stepping with
gdb.  socket_read gets all the headers and POST data in one gulp when i'm
stepping, otherwise gets it in two (headers and post data), and somehow
the post data gets lost.  dunno if either is considered a showstopper
though.