httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.26?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:56:16 GMT
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Unless I made a fatal flaw, this should be it... lets get
> testing/auditing, folks ;)
>
> I had to move the ap_die/decl_die/finalize_request_protocol from
> ap_process_request_internal to make it truly portable.  Really a
> straightfoward change, if I've done it right. I'll caution I'm a bit
> tired tonight, so we need to be cautious.
>
> Cliff - you are set up with the test bench :-?

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on this... had some other work to
take care of.

I was just running the tests from httpd-test (which seems to now be
working) in order to post the results here (they were failing miserably),
but I see that you just committed a fix.  I'll stop my test and do a cvs
up.  Stay tuned...

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com