httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_include recursive include checking bug
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:12:52 GMT
On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

>     if (strncmp(rnew->filename, fdir, fdirlen) != 0
>            && rnew->filename[fdirlen]
>            && ap_strchr_c(rnew->filename + fdirlen, '/') == NULL)
>
> This is not new behavior ... it's been around since rev 1.1 of request.c.

Actually, upon further investiation I see that it IS new behavior.
rnew->uri was always set to that string, but the condition changed in rev
1.25 of request.c earlier today.  Obviously the else case is now getting
called more frequently now... is that expected?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA