httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 ready for beta?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:35:41 GMT
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> I have been thinking about this a lot, and I would personally prefer
> to re-tag to 2.0.25, and go beta.  There have been a LOT of
> improvements in other sections of the code, and re-tagging after this
> long is just asking for trouble.

I'm game for that as well, assuming those other things I mentioned before
get committed.  However, if we're going to do this, let's get daedalus
running 2.0.25 right away after the tag, since that seems to be one of the
only steadily-flowing sources of real world bug-finding information we
have right now.  If 2.0.25 starts to show problems when it gets put up on
daedalus, I'm still +1 for beta on 2.0.24 (with the mod_include fixes).

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA