httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: back on apache2_0_22
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:13:45 GMT
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Intuition still tells me that the apr_brigade_partition() change is
> involved somehow,

Nevermind, scratch this off the list of suspects.  It finally dawned on me
on my way home that it's perfectly valid for after_point to be the
sentinel... if you attempted to partition right at the last byte of the
last bucket, after_point would have been the sentinel even before this
change.  Besides, there are only about three calls to partition in the
entire httpd, and I checked all of them.  =-)

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA