httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: back on apache2_0_22
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:13:49 GMT
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Greg Ames wrote:

> a quick status update: I can recreate dumps 1,2, and 4 now at will by
> requesting http://httpd.apache.org:8092/docs/new_features_1_3.html, with
> "Accept-Language=ru".  The debugging is going slowly due to all the
> includes of includes, most of which work fine, and network glitches.  We
> seem to have a bucket in brigade A which is the sentinel for brigade B.
> Thanks to Jeff and Cliff for helping me understand that piece of it.

I took a look at dump 3 and it's a failed byterange request (it wanted to
return a 416 range not satisfiable just before it bombed).  My guess is
that this problem (could be unrelated to the one in the other dumps) is
related to the change to apr_brigade_partition() to return the sentinel as
after_point if you attempt to partition past the end of the brigade.
I'll dig into the byterange filter and try to figure this one out while
you pound on mod_include.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com