httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject 2.0.23 results so far
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:40:09 GMT

I've received the following feedback in re: 2.0.23 so far, roughly in
order of the time the feedback was received.  If there's an additional
feedback I can add to this list, it'd be much appreciated (particularly on
the platform testing side).

Thanks,
Cliff

tested and verified as working but don't seem to have explicitly cast a
vote on the alpha/beta/ga issue:
   Sebastian, Jerry, Kevin

beta:
   +1 from Cliff, Justin, Ryan, FirstBill, Austin, Joshua, Chuck

ga:
   +1 from Ryan
   -1 from Cliff, FirstBill, Chuck
   "no way" from Austin (no numeric vote)

Tested on the following platforms:

   Linux 2.4
   FreeBSD 4.3
   Solaris 2.6
   IRIX 6.5
   Win32 (give or take CRLF issues, easily solved)
   Darwin (give or take config.guess problems, easy workaround)