httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Currently known issues with 2.0.23
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:01:32 GMT
On 9 Aug 2001, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Greg Ames and I have been playing with this.  See a patch I just
> committed to mod_cgid.  [Apparently] since 8/6/2001 when dougm fixed a
> leak problem, ungraceful restart was segfaulting in the parent
> process.  If you retag this as 2.0.23 just wipe the CHANGES entry
> since the problem appeared and went away in 2.0.23.

I tested it and it works great for me, so I went ahead and pulled it in to
the 2.0.23 tag.  Thanks, guys.

PS: I'd originally pulled the CHANGES entry along with me, but then I saw
your note here so I went back and stripped out the CHANGES entry I'd
committed to the 2.0.23-branch and the one you committed to 2.0.24-dev.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA