httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <>
Subject Re: Currently known issues with 2.0.23
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:41:59 GMT

It looks like there might be a problem with _un_graceful restarts on
threaded, namely that the whole server just vaporizes.  It doesn't do a
clean shutdown because the pidfile is left behind, but it's gone
nevertheless.  I've yet to find evidence of a segfault happening, but that
remains a possibility.  I just checked and it works fine on prefork (as
expected).  Will investigate further tomorrow.

For now, it's 3:45am in my part of the world... I need to get to bed.  =-)

   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

View raw message