httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject 2.0.23 tagging this afternoon
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:37:09 GMT

I just got off the phone with the IBM guys and we all agree that now is a
good time to tag, so I'm planning on a 3pm EDT tag of 2.0.23.  If you have
changes pending, please try to get them in and tested before 3pm.  All
showstoppers I know of are either taken care of or have been mutually
agreed upon as things that can wait until 2.0.24.

The ones in the "can wait" category are (a) a few remaining threaded.c
issues that only appear when seriously stressing the server AND gracefully
restarting, and even those clear up after a few minutes and (b) POSTing
data larger than a certain size with SSL/TLS doesn't work.

Bill, do the .lib files need updating?

Thanks,
Cliff

   Cliff Woolley