httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_include problems (was Re: Showstopper!)
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 02:46:15 GMT
On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Sure looks like that's the solution ... except ...
>
> it points out another possible (?) bug, that the <file> will later
> disallow symlinks. The only reason I suspect this will work, is that
> we redo all directory_walks, file_walks, and location_walks just a bit
> later if the per_dir_config changes.

Hmmm... will have to ponder that some more.  But it does fix the segfault
for now, at least.

> I'd suggest this is safe (in both the _file AND _dirent flavors) so go
> ahead and patch :)

I just went back and checked _dirent, and it turns out that it did not
exhibit this problem... rnew->per_dir_config = r->per_dir_config was
already in the proposed spot.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com