httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Amit Athavale" <amit_athav...@lycos.com>
Subject APR_INCOMPLETE status
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 07:07:25 GMT
I was trying to test the PUT functionality of apache 2.0 with web-Folders. But somehow i was
not able to do it. So i debugged the apache code.(I m using Win NT 4).

What i found is when we put some file, in flow it calls function dav_fs_get_parent_resource
from mod_dav_fs.

IN this function there is a call to "apr_stat" to find out about parent information. Actually
it should return APR_SUCCESS.
But in my case it returns APR_INCOMPLETE. Can somebody tell me whats the exact meaning of
APR_INCOMPLETE ??

Right now i hae changed code such that if return status APR_INCOMPLETE then also continue.
And surprisingly it works!!

Thanks
Amit

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!