httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hooper <>
Subject RE: Rename of lists
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:53:04 GMT
You've made that very clear!

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe, Jr. []
Sent: 22 August 2001 15:42
Subject: Re: Rename of lists

From: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 9:23 AM

> current name will become
> (httpd-1.3-cvs and httpd-2.0-cvs are just aliases for apache-cvs)
> The apache-docs, site, devsite, httpd-win32-msi-cvs, and other
> lists will also need to be renamed, but the new names are not
> yet set.  (Suggestions?)

Those were easy :)

Notice: is _not_ the same as
and shouldn't be confused with the former. is fine,
or it could be retitled  Nobody watching the is going to mind if the dev/ tree is included.

All subprojects should look like;  [win32-msi doesn't have/need a dev list today]

Here again, I don't know that any subproject will create enough sub-project
site-cvs messages to both anyone monitoring