httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl README mod_ssl.h ssl_engine _init.c ssl_util.c
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:33:23 GMT
Cool.. I'll look into those warnings..Also, a lot of the function prototypes
are still not defined in mod_ssl.h - or atleast they don't have a forward
declaration.. I was thinking of looking into those issues also..

Thanks
-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug MacEachern
To: MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
Cc: 'dev@httpd.apache.org '
Sent: 8/23/01 11:28 PM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl README mod_ssl.h ssl_engine
_init.c ssl_util.c

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'd missed out the CRYPRO_thread_id stuff in my earlier patch ..
Here it

nice.

> -static void ssl_util_thread_locking_callback(int mode, int type,
> -                                             const char *file, int
line)
> +static void ssl_util_thr_lock(int mode, int type, char *file, int
line)

> +    CRYPTO_set_locking_callback((void (*)())ssl_util_thr_lock);

no need for the cast if the function prototype matches.  and with
--enable-maintainer mode that type of cast will emit another warning:
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

of course, there's piles of those warnings from the openssl headers
already, which would be really nice to get rid of.