httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: Bandwidth control
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:16:03 GMT
On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 13:40, Jason Burns/DHD wrote:

> Once again, Danni's Hard Drive has implemented these features in apache
> 1.3.x.
> I sent in a patch to 1.3.20 but nobody has appeared to be interested in it.
> I feel like this is the SGI 10x patch deal all over again.  Would anyone
> care
> to look at the patch if I sent it in again?

hi Jason.
the apache group at the moment isn't really interested in
adding new features to the 1.3.X server.
there concentrating on getting the 2.0 release out.

I don't have commit access to the apache tree, but I assure you they do
look at the patches and sometimes they might even implement them ;-)

(do you have a bandwith module for 2.0.X ???)

--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis