httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: Letting Table store non-char data
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:28:40 GMT
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 14:12, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> We had binary tables, but we removed them, because that is what hash
> tables are for.

agreed.
but there are no hash tables on the request rec structure.

My problem is that I have a module which implements a custom SSI tag and
a 'postfix' hook.
the postfix hook sets up the key based on the incoming request.

when the SSI tag gets called (~10-50 per page) it needs to get the key
the postfix hook had set up.

another module we have does a lot of work in the SSI call and needs to
cache the data for subsequent calls to itself.

..Ian

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis