httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Padwa, Daniel" <daniel.pa...@gs.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.26?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:44:48 GMT
> At least on this front, I'm in total agreement... the httpd-test suite is
> excellent.  I've gotten to where I rely on it heavily to test any change I
> make (even small ones) before committing, because it's so good at sniffing
> out the subtle (and not-so-subtle) problems.  If everybody used it, we'd
> be set.

Not that I can volunteer right now, but does anyone have an automated
checkout-build-test-repeat engine running?    Even on just one platform?

A tinderbox style approach, with a build/test engine that sends mail on
breakage to everyone who committed since the last good build can be a good
way to track how things are going.

- Danny