httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.23 tarballs up
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:08:17 GMT
One issue that I can see right now, not sure how big a deal this is, but I
have a 50 processes running, but before, I had 47..They seem to die after a
few seconds of inactivity. It used to be at 57, then down to 52, now 50. I
then took ab and whacked my site real quick.

ab -n 10 -c2 http://127.0.0.1/
ab -n 5 -c2 http://127.0.0.1/

Now I'm sitting at 29 processes. Lets do another graceful restart.

I saw my threads go from 30->86->60->33 which is where i'm at now. (margin
of error is +-1)

So, has this looked like a problem? Not to me, but odd none the less.
Especially when I hit it with AB and my thread count decreases so far.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA