httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.23 tagging this afternoon
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:57:36 GMT
One thing I can add, as a diagnosis of the no cores on linux, is that I
always have a process which is just hanging there and is in SIGWAIT, when in
threaded mode and everything dies(if it dies). The process will go defunct,
then I kill it with -9 or a lot of -TERM. Since it's user killed, and it's
the last one, I don't get a core cause no SIGSEGV.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA