httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cynic <cy...@mail.cz>
Subject Re: Win32 Build Process Broken
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:50:37 GMT
At 09:18 8/16/2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote the following:
> [...]

Sed has been required to build Apache on NT since I started doing it,
and you need bison to build PHP, so I don't think awk is a problem.

>Someday soon, awk will be manditory, once .dsp files are also auto-generated ...
>The evil alternative is to force everyone to install WSH at several MB :(

Please don't even think about it. :)

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7