httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cynic <>
Subject Re: RedirectMatch Horked???
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:54:36 GMT
ah, sorry, the other list. :|

btw, am I the only one here whose mail client (Eudora 5.1) puts
the list address in To: twice instead of the list and the
sender? I couldn't figure out what combination of headers
causes this...

At 21:52 8/5/2001,, wrote the following:
>what version of apache?
>At 21:21 8/5/2001, Jerry Baker wrote the following:
>>The following rule (from the Apache docs) fails miserably:
>>RedirectMatch (.*)\.gif$$1.jpg
>>Instead of returning "Location:"
>>for a request for /bob.gif, it instead returns "Location: /bob.jpg".
>>It's leaving out the entire
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7

View raw message