httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.25 tagged
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:20:03 GMT
Greg Ames wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > I have just finished tagging the tree.  I'll be rolling the tarball in a few minute.
> >
> > Please look at httpd://dev.apache.org/dist in about 30 minutes for the tarballs.
>
> just a quick update.  I grabbed & installed the tarball on daedalus,
> port 8092.  Static pages seem fine, but suexec/bugs.apache.org has a
> problem.

fix for suexec committed to Makefile.in.

Now I see several

[Wed Aug 29 20:56:44 2001] [error] [client 24.163.38.112] unable to
include "FAQ-F.html?" in parsed file
/www/httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html

...when I replay the logs, always for FAQ-F, which exists and looks fine
when I hit it with a browser.  I'll investigate tomorrow, unless someone
beats me to it.

Greg