httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.25 tagged
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:46:13 GMT
Ryan Bloom wrote:
> I have just finished tagging the tree.  I'll be rolling the tarball in a few minute.
> Please look at httpd:// in about 30 minutes for the tarballs.

just a quick update.  I grabbed & installed the tarball on daedalus,
port 8092.  Static pages seem fine, but suexec/ has a

When I hit with a browser, I get 500 errors with
"Premature end of script headers" in the error log.  Looked at
<install_dir>/sbin/suexec, and it is a libtool shell script.  Grabbed
the suexec binary out of <src_dir>/support/.libs and copied it into
<install_dir>/sbin/ , still get 500s.

I suspect the suexec logic in the Makefile needs tweaking.

View raw message