httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Bergmann ...@sebastian-bergmann.de>
Subject PHP4 as CGI with 2.0.25
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:24:14 GMT
  Hi there,

  I just updated to 2.0.25 on my Win32 system, where I have the
  following lines in the httpd.conf to use PHP 4 as CGI

    ScriptAlias /php/ "e:/server/php/"
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"
    Action application/x-httpd-php-source "/php/php.exe"

  This worked fine until now. Now I only get an

    The requested URL /php/php.exe/index.php was not found on
    this server.

  error when trying to access /index.php.

  Were there any changes that I might have missed?

--
  Sebastian Bergmann                     Measure Traffic & Usability
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/            http://phpOpenTracker.de/