httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Ryan's comments about split_and_pass_pretag_buckets.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:02:35 GMT
Ryan,

I am in the process of digging myself out of a weeks worth of lost mail,
but I am working to address the issues with my commited patch to mod_cgi,
mod_cgid, and mod_include.

Unless you have another preference, I will be moving the code to a common
location in util_filter.c. The only complication with that is that the
function currently passes the ssi context which would require that
mod_include.h be included in util_filter. This causes a cascade effect,
so I will probably be changing the parms so they don't reference the
context. Any complaints about this? Any alternative suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul J. Reder