httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: back on apache2_0_22
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:18:22 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Nevermind, scratch this off the list of suspects.

Thanks for checking into it.  I also put a breakpoint on
apr_brigade_partition; it is never called in the new_features_1_3 /
mod_include problem.

A couple of recent discoveries:  I wasn't hitting the seg fault 100% of
the time.  Sometimes it worked fine, even with the "Accept-Language:
ru".  But when it doesn't work, the debugger sees a SIGPIPE shortly
before the seg fault.  That may be why no one has been able to re-create
it under controlled conditions.  Perhaps the common denominator between
the Russian and Chinese clients is crummy lines.

Greg