httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: ARGH! Libtool 1.4 breaks our build!
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:51:46 GMT
my configure script is below.

in the buildconf it says 1.4

rpm -q libtool
gives
libtool-1.4-6

I just did a make clean, pulled the latest CVS HEAD and ran the below.
it built, installed, and is running now without a hitch.

to be doubly sure... I'm running make distclean now and re-doing it

--configure script--
#!/bin/bash
#
./buildconf
export OPTIM="-O2"
./configure \
    --enable-so \
    --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
    --enable-shared \
    --enable-proxy \

--enable-mods-shared=rewrite,status,spelling,unique_id,headers,expires,usertrack,proxy,file-cache,cgi,cgid

\
    --enable-rewrite=shared \
    --enable-status=shared \
    --enable-spelling=shared \