httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <>
Subject Re: back on apache2_0_22
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:48:43 GMT
Greg Ames wrote:
> We got a second seg fault running 2.0.24 tonight with mod_include
> instrumented.  Dump 4 looks like the first two, except we have the
> "bbstr" variable set at key places.  It shows that Cliff is right - we
> are using an empty brigade, and what we think is a bucket is a sentinel.
> I put 2.0.22 back up for now.

a quick status update: I can recreate dumps 1,2, and 4 now at will by
requesting, with
"Accept-Language=ru".  The debugging is going slowly due to all the
includes of includes, most of which work fine, and network glitches.  We
seem to have a bucket in brigade A which is the sentinel for brigade B.
Thanks to Jeff and Cliff for helping me understand that piece of it.

View raw message