httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: ldap?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:02:02 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> No, please move it first.  This creates four communities (proxy, pop, mbox,
> and ldap) that all share a desire to get this resolved.  A fifth is likely
> on it's way - there are users in some parts of the world that cannot *legally*
> download or checkout httpd without violating the crypto laws of their own
> country.  So let's say five communities.  So tls/ssl will likely move into
> an httpd-ssl [or -tls, I don't care] project.

Ok - so let's move both mod_tls and mod_ldap* now, and then get the
rollup release procedure finalised now - then it's done.

Who can do this?

> pps - it would be really nice to have a single checkout called httpd-all that
> grabs everything, wouldn't it :-?

That would be very useful for the end user. So far what's making things
easier for us over time has been making it harder for end users...

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street