httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: New tarballs are up.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:47:50 GMT
Greg Ames wrote:

> We haven't been able to recreate the seg faults so far on daedalus on
> port 8092, or on other boxes.  The plan to debug these is to add
> diagnostic code to mod_include that creates a picture of the bucket
> brigade within the stack (automatic string variables) at various key
> points, then put 2.0.24 back into production with the instrumented
> (debug) version of mod_include.

OK, we're back on 2.0.24 as of Monday, 20-Aug-2001 17:30:57 PDT , with
the instrumented version of mod_include this time.  Thanks to Jeff for
providing the diagnostic code in short order.

I expect we'll take a seg fault before I'm ready to hit the sack
tonight.  If we do, this dump should be easier to debug.  (look at
variable "bbstr" in all the key functions in mod_include.)  If not,
fine, I'll leave it running.

Greg