httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.23?
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 15:23:33 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Status update, anyone? What showstoppers remain?

My hack to set perms for sysv sems is going very slowly.  I'm thinking
we should just APR-ize it after the tag.  In the mean time, we can pick
a different accept mutex type on OS/390.  So I don't think this is a
show stopper.

I think I know what's going on with the sluggishness in threaded after
startup/restart followed by a spike in incoming work.  Some tweaking of
p_i_s_m should make it more responsive.  I'll work on that for a while
today.  This is probably not a show stopper either.

Greg