httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.23?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:09:52 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Are there other planned changes to the threaded MPM or to the MPM API (as
> in the current ap_graceful_stop_signalled() discussion)?

I have a quick patch to threaded & worker coming in a sec.  Let's hold
off on changing the API until after the Shiny Beta.

There's another one to threaded to set permissions if the accept mutex
is sysv sem serialized.  But I didn't make any progress on that today,
it won't be APR-ized as it should (i.e. it's a quick hack for now), and
I have band practice tonite.  The patch is fairly important for OS/390,
but I suppose we could patch the tarball after the t&r and document
exactly what we did in the OS/390 binary's README.

Greg