httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Pierce <ch...@onyxsys.net>
Subject Re: splitlogs <new app> [question about procedure]
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 16:06:13 GMT
Can someone tell me the procedure for adding new "helper apps" to
apache?  I have an app that I think the apache community might be able
to use, but I have NO idea on the steps and procedures for getting it
done.

thanks

- Chuck

--
Chuck Pierce                Phone: (615) 253-5634
Sr. Systems Administrator   Pager: (888) 569-8085