httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: mod_tls and HTTP POST
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:57:41 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> Actually, the last patch was nothing more than formatting changes.  I suspect
> it simply forced mod_tls to be rebuilt, with some success :)

Now trying to access a page via https with mod_tls loaded causes Apache
to crash with the following call stack:

memcpy(unsigned char * 0x0055ccf8, unsigned char * 0xa1047ab0, unsigned long 766) line 171
apr_pmemdup(apr_pool_t * 0x0055c8e8, const void * 0xa1047ab0, unsigned int 766) line 106 +
17 bytes
mod_tls! 6fd812d7()

Sorry I can't get the stack for mod_tls, but if I build it debug the
crash doesn't happen (the browser just hangs trying to access the page).

--
Jerry Baker

PGP Key: http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x48D96D45

LAME MP3 Encoder Binaries: http://www.jerrybaker.org/lame/