httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: CONTRIBUTION : Monitoring Services on WIN32
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:06:43 GMT
From: "Mladen Turk" <mladen.turk@mail.inet.hr>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 10:12 AM

Too late, need a patch ... It's already committed :)

> > I think we should be using the real service status for NT, except
> > as extra info.
> > And I think the 'pids by numbers' bit just confuses users.  But
> > I'll take a closer
> > look a little later.
>
> I've removed the PID displaying and QueryServiceStatusEx, and added console
> redirection to get some feedback on WIN9x.

Those would be cool as well.  Definately worth committing a patch.  I'll be
off list, so anyone who can catch Mladen's patch to ApacheMonitor, please
apply.

I have some ideas of my own to add some left/right click features, and definately
add the Manual v.s. Automatic startup toggling right in the controller.  These can
wait a bit, and I'll offer some patches next week.

Great job MT!

Bill