httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: new list names in effect
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:58:36 GMT
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Some weirdnesses here in the headers:

> Can we change the precedence to 'list' instead of 'bulk', BTW?
> If not 'first-class'?

I'm not sure what the ramifications are for the way ezmlm works or the way
MTA's out there know to bounce their messages.  I know of no other mailing
list that uses a Precedence header with anything other than "bulk".  So,
I'm hesitant to make a change like this unless someone can explain why it
would be a good idea to do so and that it won't affect the way bounce
handling, etc. work.

> > list-post: <mailto:new-httpd@apache.org>

This has been fixed.

Don't know where this came from, and it's not in the other messages, but
most likely it's harmless.

	Brian