httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa config.m4
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:20:57 GMT
On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 04:34:04PM -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> You aren't creating a valid test to compile.

I just committed a fix for this.  Please try it now.

Yeah, I never tested this on a platform that it should have succeeded
on (my fault).  mod_auth_digest has lots of other issues in it (it
overrides APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY which is so completely wrong).  shmem
should now work on all platforms that it says it does, but I don't
know enough about mod_auth_digest to feel comfortable about ripping out
the #undef and other lameo bits.  -- justin