httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Scoreboard as linked list.
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:48:32 GMT
On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 09:24:12AM -0400, Paul J. Reder wrote:
> Yes, please, benchmark this. Show me where my results were flawed. I didn't see the
> problems in real life that some of you are seeing in theory. Show me the bottlenecks
> and we can see if they can be addressed.

FWIW, is Jeff's b publicly available?  If so, would it be worth it to
commit b to the httpd-test repository?

Have you checked out flood in the httpd-test repository?  It's meant to
be much more sophisticated than ab (all XML configured).  If you can
get a chance, you might like what you see.  If you don't, help us
improve it (all httpd committers have access to httpd-test).  =-)

(I'm guessing that b is similar to ab...)  -- justin