httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_autoindex.c
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 02:53:03 GMT
> wrowe       01/08/02 19:22:47
>
>   Modified:    modules/generators mod_autoindex.c
>   Log:
>     That's enough for tonight ... gheesh.  Allow 2xx + OK (0) results from
>     the subrequest to go out to the client.  This doesn't address (..)
>     anomilies, which I will address in the a.m.

We wast(ed) a ton of time creating a subrequest for '..'.  It's bogus.  I'm going
to patch in the morning to create an ent of "/foo/" where "/foo/" is the parent
of the target "/foo/bar/" current request.  Have a unique ent constructor for
/foo/, use ent->name[0]=='/' as the is_parent test, trim out a ton of unnecessary
cruft and pass on adding it in make_auto_index_entry.  But I'm just wiped, debugging
pool logic turned my brain into a sponge.  Hope everyone forgives me for leaving all
autoindex listings parentless for the night.

Bill