httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.26?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:32:49 GMT
From: "Cliff Woolley" <cliffwoolley@yahoo.com>
Cc: "William Rowe" <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>

> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>
> > I was just running the tests from httpd-test (which seems to now be
> > working) in order to post the results here (they were failing miserably),
> > but I see that you just committed a fix.  I'll stop my test and do a cvs
> > up.  Stay tuned...
>
> It's a helluva lot closer than I've seen it all day I think.  That last
> fix definitely helped a LOT.  Right now everything seems good except
> mod_include:

Your segfaults prove that up.  Something is wrong in URI assignment, I haven't
figured exactly where, but I'm certain it's in the subreq #if 0 /* XXX */'d code.

Gut instinct?  The "INTERNAL FOONESS" uri's which are now going through <Location>
walk, we have to think those through.

> One harmless, unrelated warning during the compile which resulted from the
> #if 0's you added:
>
> request.c:297: warning: `resolve_symlink' defined but not used

That will become used, rather soon (after the next tag.)