httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/tls mod_tls.c
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:05:31 GMT
From: <wrowe@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 5:54 PM

> wrowe       01/08/02 15:54:39
>
>   Modified:    modules/tls mod_tls.c
>   Log:
>     Undo my unintentionally overzelous name change, and fix the style of sizeof()

Ok... after copious digging, I can't find any remaining errors that would cause mod_tls
and mod_ssl input filtering to misbehave, so I now assume we have either a design flaw
or a logic error.

The mod_mime nonsense seems to be cleaned up, and after basing the NT thread pool on the
root pool, I seem to have eliminated all the invalid memory references.

I'd still like to hold just a bit on 2.0.23 to see if we can't fix mod_tls/mod_ssl form
post acceptance.  I'd imagine this same bug will even bite us on overly large headers
from the client (say, big cookies.)

Bill