httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <v.j.orlikow...@gte.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/dav/fs config6.m4
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:01:15 GMT
On Thursday, 16 Aug 2001, at 12:22:27,
Brian Havard wrote:
> For OS/2 I have aplibtool generate an import library for each shared
> library it links which is what it uses when you specify the .la. So what
> I've done makes mod_dav_fs link against mod_dav's import library, not its
> actual object files.

Ah! I wondered why using the .la file on AIX didn't work directly.
Hrm.
I'll attempt something similar for AIX then, if trying to generate
(yet) another exports doesn't turn the trick...

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
v.j.orlikowski@gte.net | orlikowski@apache.org | vjo@us.ibm.com