httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Letting Table store non-char data
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:42:02 GMT
From: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: Letting Table store non-char data

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 07:50:03AM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Errr... then cool [I was just noting that when I was walking through the req_rec
structure.]  If someone wants a bit they can iterate, then they can tack on a
note of an apr_table_header_t, but in general, these aren't ment to be iterated.

Either you know what you are dropping in or looking for, or you don't.

+1 to dropping notes then.