httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 ready for beta?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:31:50 GMT
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
> > > I don't think I am.  Let's get this taken care of.  :-/
> >
> > Why? Most serious Apache users run Unix/Linux. And thread support
> > under Unix/Linux is one of the main features of Apache 2.0. Obviously
> > we need to fix Win32 but it is wrong to delay the beta because of
> > Win32. IMHO.
>
> Mainly because OtherBill implied that the fixes for at least 90% of his
> issues were forthcoming (which I see now that they are

Just tried a new extract of HEAD and the server doesn't even build.  Which is pretty much
what I expected. At some point, we need to make binaries available so the world can take a
look at what we are working on. 2.0.24 is (was) there IMO.  So when do we tag 2.0.25? When
all the problems are fixed?

Bill