httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_include.c
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:16:38 GMT
On Saturday 25 August 2001 20:06, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

I only added the AddType stuff back for backwards compat.  The handler
doesn't actually exist.  We just use the handler as a way to tell mod_include
to add the filter to the chain.  If you use the handler, the INCLUDES filter
will always run immediately after the default-handler

> > 3. If you are going to add back the magic-mime-type, please let me know
> > so I don't have to re-re-revise the docs.
>
> Dunno those plans

I am likely to add it back in sometime this weekend.

Ryan