httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Ryan's comments about split_and_pass_pretag_buckets.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:17:23 GMT

No, this is wrong.  This is a function that belongs in mod_include, so that it is
only in the server if mod_include is in the server.

Just turn it back into a macro.  Right now, you have a function returning
a value, and you use that value to determine what to do.  Pass in a result
parameter to the macro, and you can do the exact same thing.

Ryan