httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Current CVS on Win32
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:45:26 GMT

It looks like some of this is MSVC not liking the AP_TAKE_FOO macros.  :-(
The rest looks like just some headers that were missed (wondering why they
aren't causing problems on Linux), and the pid_fname variable was left in.

If I had MSVC anywhere on my computers, I would just in, but I don't unfortunately.

Jeff, sorry about this, but have fun.  :-)

Ryan