httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.23 tarballs up
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:39:12 GMT

Okay, now its time for me to agitate things again.  (I know, people are
asking when I stopped agitating).  :-)

I want to go production.  This server has more useful changes than just
threads, and I don't believe that not having a threaded MPM should stop
us from going into production.  So, I believe I have seen at least three +1s
for beta, and I will be number 4.  +1 for beta.

I'm starting a new trend.

+1 for GA.

Ryan