httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:52:17 GMT

I have debugged and fixed the problem, committing in 1 or 2 minutes.  The
problem is that we were getting APR_EAGAIN from apr_brigade_partition,
and we weren't setting the after_point parameter correctly in those situations.

I have just changed the error case of apr_brigade_partition, so that the
after_point parameter is always set, even if we weren't able to partition the
brigade at the exact spot that we were asked for.  Basically, apr_brigade_partition
now goes as far as it can, and when it can't partition anymore, it returns

Ryan