httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Apache test framework
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:15:27 GMT

I wanted to let everybody know that work was progressing on the httpd-test perl framework
as
a test suite for Apache.  The CVS commit logs aren't getting sent out properly, and I am looking
into that problem (I have already asked Roy and Brian for help).  To give people an idea of
how
things are going, the following tests have already been comitted.

PHP			86 tests		(50 test scripts)
include			22 tests
negotiation		98 tests
expires			8   tests
rewrite (not finished)	27 tests
access (not committed yet)	will have ~270 tests

All of the tests were written for Apache 1.3, because it is easier to make sure the tests
are
correct on that server.  However, most of the test can be ported easily by just changing the
config file, or possibly just running the test framework against a 2.0 server.

Ryan